Does your business face I.T. issues or challenges?
With MultiTRENDS your business won’t have to spend time working on I.T. related issues or challenges. MultiTrends has a fully managed solution available with Cloud Computing.
Issues and Challenges your business may be facing:
- Viruses, Adware, and Malware could be preventing staff from completing work.
- Printers not working could halt or reduce workflow.
- Natural Disasters like floods, or power outages can halt your business.
- Replacing hardware and software can become costly depending on the number of staff.
- Data loss can halt your business and without backups can take a very long time to restore.
- Staff can’t access company data remotely to provide on-site estimates.
- Multiple business locations have trouble keeping data in sync with all locations.
- Servers could be freezing and having to be restarted.
What are the benefits of Cloud Computing?
- Be sure your staff can work from anywhere.
- Access your Cloud from any laptop, tablet, or mobile.
- Enjoy the peace of mind knowing you have backups.
- Subscribe to your hardware and software to save costs.
- Your business is protected from Natural Disasters.
- Data is kept in sync with all business locations.
- Staff receive 24/7 helpdesk support.
- Remote and On-Site support available.
- Know your data is safe and secure.
Request a Cloud Assessment
In the Industrial Industry construction staff travel to a job site to provide an on-site estimate. Once they write up their work tasks/requirements they return to their office computer to type up the details and send the estimate to the customer.
Those using Cloud Computing and Desktop as a Service are able to use their wireless devices to provide on-site estimates using Cell Phones, Laptops, and iPads. This improves their workflow as they can provide more estimates, and increases their odds of receiving the job.
Benefits of Desktop as a Service
- Your business can avoid interruptions that would normally disrupt your operations using Cloud Computing.
- No aging hardware to affect the performance of the applications your staff use.
- Your staff are able to work from anywhere, anytime from any device with cloud computing.
- No costs associated with upgrading your software and hardware.
- You have predictable financial management of your IT costs.
Sign up for Desktop as a Service
Take your desktop with you (DaaS)
When using MultiTrends Desktop as a Service (DaaS) staff can access the same desktop on another device.
This allows your staff to continue working.
DaaS works on Phones, Tablets, Laptops, and desktops!