Schools Districts are always looking to provide the best tools for their Schools. When it comes to buying Software & Hardware many School Districts buy licenses by the thousand to provide all their schools the latest software.
With Cloud Computing the school district no longer has to buy in bulk, worry about aging hardware, or outdated software versions. With a simple phone call, or email they let us know how many users and the software required.
Without leaving their desk the student or teacher simply log-out of the Cloud, then log back in and your software is ready to go.
Top 3 Benefits for School Districts
- Prevent Downtime
– Virus’s, errors, and compatibility issues
- Prevent Loss of Data
– Grades, assignments, and emails
- Provide Remote Access
– Access grades, assignments, and work from anywhere
Request an Assessment
Construction companies are using the Cloud to be able to work from anywhere. This enables the crew to access blueprints & construction plans from mobile devices and increase productivity.
Construction companies are also taking advantage of using Infrastructure as a Service relieving their stress of aging hardware and the costs related to replacing hardware.
Get rid of your Servers (IaaS)
Infrastructure as a Service allows you the power of a Infrastructure but leaves the problems related to the infrastructure behind.
As you use your Infrastructure as a Service you no longer have to worry about maintaining hardware, powering the system, or storage space.
You’ll be able to have your staff connect to the Infrastructure from anywhere in the world giving your business the flexibility you want. Increasing or decreasing costs based on what you need month-to-month.
Sign up for Infrastructure as a Service
Benefits of Infrastructure as a Service
- Your business can avoid interruptions that would normally disrupt your operations using Cloud Computing.
- No aging hardware to affect the performance of the applications your staff use.
- Your staff are able to work from anywhere, anytime from any device with cloud computing.
- No costs associated with upgrading your software and hardware.
- You have predictable financial management of your IT costs.
No longer worry about
- Upgrading Hardware
- Upgrading Software
- Hardware Failures
- Hardware Theft
- Power Outages