Many schools in remote areas are using Cloud Computing to assist in connecting students all around the world.
Students are learning on the cloud and using the service DaaS to access their school user accounts anywhere in the world.
Take your desktop with you (DaaS)
Desktop as a Service allows you to work off any laptop, tablet, or mobile device.
With a Desktop as a Service you no longer need to go to a specific computer for your information as you’re computer station is virtual.
This means you can take your information with you anywhere you go with fast deployment and easy to adapt.
Desktop as a Service
Benefits of Desktop as a Service
- Your school can avoid interruptions that would normally disrupt your operations using Cloud Computing.
- No aging hardware to affect the performance of the applications your staff use.
- Your staff and students are able to work from anywhere, anytime from any device with cloud computing.
- No costs associated with upgrading your software and hardware.
- You have predictable financial management of your IT costs.
No longer worry about
- Upgrading Hardware
- Upgrading Software
- Hardware Failures
- Hardware Theft
- Power Outages