With the new year right around the corner MultiTRENDS is offering to assist companies prepare their 2014 IT strategies.
Your IT strategy is key as it will keep your IT budget in check during the new year.
IT Strategy Questions
- Will my company need to upgrade hardware?
- Will my company need to renew software licenses?
- Does my company require remote backup?
- Is my company data prepared for natural disasters?
- What did downtime cost my company in 2013?
MultiTRENDS has many tools & services to help with controlling your I.T. budget.
Contact us today to find out more!
- Have the peace of mind knowing your business can be restored at full functionality.
- Quickly restore your data if hardware is stolen, or physically damaged.
- Data will not be at risk if your office is effected by a natural disaster.
- Data will be backed up automatically providing you ease of mind.
Fire in New Westminster effected 11 business’s!
The fire reportedly spread in minutes effecting multiple businesses.
How many of these business’s prepared for this natural disaster?
When it comes to natural disasters you don’t want to take any chances with data loss.
Business’s can prepare for natural disasters with our Remote Backup and Disaster Recovery Service.
Remote Backup and Disaster Recovery Service protects your data from a natural disaster, ensuring your business’s data is safe if hit by a Fire. MultiTrends protects your data in our Remote Server away from the danger.
No longer worry about
- Data Loss
- Hardware Theft
- Natural Disasters
- Backing up your Data
Data loss would halt your business, prevent this with Remote Backup & Disaster Recovery.
Floods will damage electronics very fast, ensure your data is
protected with our Remote Backup & Disaster Recovery.